Brigid is a nationally recognized speaker and trainer in the areas of Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution. The following are just a few of the groups for whom Brigid has delivered educational presentations:
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- The Mediation Council of Illinois
- Idaho Mediation Association
- The Northwest Mediation Center
- 18th Judicial Circuit Court
- 16th Judicial Circuit Court
- Summit Clinical Services
- National Speaker Association – Illinois
- The Illinois Women’s Council of Realtors
- The Kankakee Women in Business
- The Northwest Mediation Center in Spokane Washington
- The North Suburban Bar Association
- Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission
- Global Women’s Leadership Forum
- College of DuPage
- Serenity House
Brigid can provide presentations in any of the following formats:
- Keynote-Premium Presentation 1 Hr
- Keynote- Custom Presentation 1 Hr
- Half-day Seminar Up to 3 Hours
- Fully-day Seminar Up to 6 Hours
- Full-week Training Program
Please note the Speaker’s fee usually varies based upon the length of presentation, location of event and other factors. Speaker fee may change without notification. Please call or email for a quote for your event.
Fees may be negotiable if…
- The client provides attendees with promotional fliers for “The No BS Divorce, Secrets of a Divorce Attorney” Book and AThe No BS Divorce@ Workbook 2 weeks prior to the Program.
- The Client has additional dates on their calendar that they can commit to contract Brigid as their Speaker.
- The Client provides the attendees with “The No BS Divorce, Secrets of a Divorce Attorney” Book and “The No BS Divorce” Workbook order forms at the time of the presentation.
- The Client pre orders a volume of “The No BS Divorce, Secrets of a Divorce Attorney” Book and “The No BS Divorce” Workbook for their attendees.
Brigid expressly agrees not to divulge, publish or communicate any information including their speaking fee, bonuses or engagements regarding the Speaker’s and Client’s agreement during this engagement and all suggestions and recommendations received by the Clients including referrals shall remain the property of the Client and Speaker and shall keep all such matters confidential.
Brigid’s Clients Say:
“Brigid’s no nonsense, engaging style had us hanging on every word. This was the most successful continuing education meeting we have provided for our members.”
“Our group was spellbound by what Brigid had to say…Brigid is the best!”
“What sets Brigid apart is her exceptional interpersonal communication style and ability to motivate people to maintain emotional balance and make positive changes during times of turmoil.”